Question
Posted by: Lindy | 2010/04/29

WHats going on with me?

hi Doc

I was on BCP''s for like 5 years and stopped for almost a year and i have these symptoms,

moderate thrush now and then , pimples on my jawline , oily skin breakouts and hair thinning on head alot -and face and other body hair seems less too the symptoms worsen during PMS?

I have been tested for PCOS and it was clear? what could be the problem ... hormone imbalance?

how can it be corrected?

Hallo Lindy
Please have your thyroid hormone levels tested as well as your iron levels. It could be due to female hormonal imbalances too, so if all the other things are normal, your doctor could try something like "Diane" for you.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Lindy | 2010/04/29

Its actually more a Yeast ifnection then thrush.....

Reply to Lindy
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Hallo Lindy
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc