Question
Posted by: mommy of 2 | 2008/08/05

whats going on with m?

I moved 3 months ago back to Atlanta with the father of my kids and I left behind the man I had a relationship with. Every seance I been here I been getting a lot of weight , I eat at night time and I' m really stress, sometimes I feel real lonely. Is that normal?

"Normal" is a weaselly word that means too many different things to different people. Many people respond to stress and worry by comforting themselves by eating too much, and exercising less --- you can deliberately reverse that by improving your exercise progam, and brushing up your diet
And as Curious wisely says, get active, especially in voluntary work ( generally, you meet a better class of people that way ) and keep busy

1
Posted by: Curious | 2008/08/06

I think it is comfort eating. I find that when I am mildly depressed and lonely I nibble on things even though I am not hungry. The only way I can stop is by getting out and doing something. Is there not some group you can join? If you are not working maybe there is some charity you can volunteer your services - that way you get to meet other people and do some good for the community at the same time.

Reply to Curious