Question
Posted by: Wife | 2010-05-19

whats a full body orgasm?

Is it the same as a normal orgasm that ladies have?

Dear Wife,

What many refer to as a so called "full body orgasm" is when they have build up a significant level of sexual arousal and when they reach orgasm allow the pleasure to flow throughout there body involving muscle contractions throughout there body, vocalising their pleasure and experiences pleasureable emotional responses all at the same time.

5
Posted by: Gordon | 2010-05-19

When U study + practice Tantra U learn to work with your chakras + how to open them up. Eventually U can actually direct the orgasmic sensations right througout your entire body + your whole body experiences the orgasm. It''s absolutely mindblowing + often we both have multiple full body orgasms in one lovemaking session - a session lasting from 1-2 hours. Best thing though is to go to a Tantrika for a session, get your homework + take it from there. Well worth while, I can assure U.

Reply to Gordon
Posted by: Gordon | 2010-05-19

When U study + practice

Reply to Gordon
Posted by: Woman | 2010-05-19

I agree with Boomsie - it starts as a normal orgasm and then just spreads to your whole body - a continuous pleasure spasm. At that moment you don''t care what it looks like though, because you absolutely go to another universe entirely. My hubby says that they are so strong, his orgasms also goes to another level.

Reading up on Tantra will give you an idea of what to do to get there if this doesn''t happen usually.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-05-19

its when the whole body goes into a shock, if the orgasm was so intense that the womans body shakes, it looks actually stupid, but! damn it feels good

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-19

Dear Wife,

Reply to sexologist