Posted by: Chantel | 2009-07-08

Hi, i would like to know. Why is my boyfriend ALWAYS fighting with me every 2nd to 3rd week, and that over stuff you wont imagine. He gets upset with me because of stuff i do or didnt do which is really not reasonable in the first place and then he gets quiet for days, without contacting me AT ALL. Im really starting to get tired of this kind of behaviour and it feels to me like our relationship cant go smooth very long before he gets " mad"  again. What im i to do? And every time im the one begging for forgiveness even if i didnt start the fight :-( or made the mistake?

Hi C,
Relationship counselling sounds like what would be needed here. Cheating is only one, and by far not the most likely, of many possible causes for what you describe. Is he under extra pressure and stress at work, for instance ?

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-08

Well I for sure think he might be cheating.
Had a relationship like this at a time.They create silly arguments and then make you feel like the guilty one.
You should not take this lightly.
Perhaps he is also trying to divert your attention to what he is doing.
Leave his no good, disrespecting ass.

Reply to Kelly