Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/06/19

What's wrong with the Doc?

Dear Doc,

Why have you not answered my email to you? Is it not important enough? "Condoms in car - PART 2" Dated 18/06/08. I need your professtional opinion. Kindly help me.

Please be considerate of other people, C. GVOR says it well. You know what is highly likely to be happening, and maybe hope we can persuade you that it is not so. Marriage counselling, or separation.

4
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/06/23

Geez you are inconsiderate - there are people out there with more serious problems than yours and in any event if you did not only think of yourself, you would realise why CS has been quiet for a few days! You should read the forum and realise there is more going on in life than your husband and his stash of condoms he hides in the car!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/19

Go to Post 1597 and you'll see why CS doesnt respond my dear.

If I can just give you my 2cents worth re your post, it is clear that your hubby dearest is up to no good, you have all the evidence you need, dont think that he will admit it to you because you know he is much too clever for that. Tell him youre going to leave because he refuses to be honest with you and see what his reaction is, if he admits to what he did and asks for forgiveness its then up to you to decide if you want to forgive him and go for counseling to get through the issues of the affair, if he still insists on denying it even though you say you've seen enough evidence and as a result youre leaving, then you know he most likely is not willing stop the affair because he doesnt value his marraige more, then you have to decide are you going to live with the knowlegde of the affair and stay or are you leaving him

Reply to Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR)
Posted by: anan-a-muisie | 2008/06/19

and a major fcuking attitude adjustment, no wonder he's walking around.

Reply to anan-a-muisie
Posted by: T | 2008/06/19

i think you know exactly what your hubby has been up to. you need to decide whether or not to forgive him. maybe go for marriage councilling

Reply to T