Question
Posted by: Johannes | 2009/09/03

What' s wrong?

I spoke to him after I read yuor answer but did not tell him about it and acording to him he got hurt the last time we had intercourse and it is only sore when we had sex after wards. If we don' t do anything then he feels normal no burning what so ever. Can it be that he really got hurt during sex?

Hallo Johannes
Yes you can hurt yourself when having sex - either the skin, the frenulum ( the skintag at the back of the penis) and even the inside of the penis which consists of a spongy type of tissue. I think you should take it easy for a week or so and give it time to heal. If it persists he may need to see an urologist
See http://www.urologyhealth.org/print/index.cfm?topic=112