Question
Posted by: Roi | 2008/08/25

What' s up with him?? Help!

I' m really much in love with my ex boyfriends frnd, he' s always making all these comment about us getting together and hooking up on weekends but we just never do, i don' t know what happends when we have to meet, it just never works out.......my question is how come he' s always suggesting we hook up and says everything i need to hear and then keeps quiet when something has to happen?? Is he scared or is he just fooling around with me and how do i get him to come straight with me without having to mention anything about me liking him......Help!!

Not my area of expertise, but surely other readers can come up with some relevant and helpful comments ?

1
Posted by: Ivy | 2008/08/25

All situations are different as are people / guys. But it sounds to me as if this guy is stringing you along girl.

If he really likes you he WILL make a plan to get together with you, it' s just natural, even if he' s scared, he' ll make a plan, cause he would want to be with you, right?

Now, im not saying that you' re not a likable or whatever, im saying this guy is not up for anything serious, just a jol, and he' s contemplating when the right time is for that jol, and just keeping contact with you to keep you interested in him to be up for a jol when he does contact you.

Reply to Ivy