Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-03

What' s up with him...

Hi Cs!
I don' t have any problem today but just got an sms from my bf to say that he loves me!!! :-)
Now im not complaining but this is so not like him.
I was always the one telling him i love you all the time, i miss you, jumping his bones lol and wanting to see him everyday and making an effort and giving in to all his wants and needs.The massages sms him (and getting no reply to say ' ilove you 2' ) etc...

The past month i just decided to hell with this because i just feel like im always the one begging him and as he said i was just too much and wanted to see him too much and took up all his time and was exhausting him mentally, emotionally and sexually lol.

So then i just totally stopped, if i saw him i did and he called he did if he never it was fine too and just occupied myself with other people and things... leaving less time to ' bother'  him.
So then he tells me well i never said you ' bother'  me anyways then it seemed like he missed me pestering him but i just continued.
For the last month he has been calling me, wanting to see me more, telling me he misses me!He loves me!can' t wait to see me!
Then he has been sending me sms' s to say this too and this morning he sms' d to say he LOVES me!

So what' s up with this now?
First im overcrowding him and now he misses it?
He is really starting to suprise me now.

Actually, this fits a common pattern, and indeed a tactic we often recommend. When you let yourself get too needy and demanding, guys tend to retreat. If you play it more cool and quiet, they tend to reach out more. And if they don't, then they weren't worth pursuing in the first place.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-03

Well then girls you know what to do when things reach this as i found out.

Thanks CS

Reply to Kelly