Question
Posted by: Annoyed | 2008/06/03

What's up?

I s Gynae doc still available, it's been two months if not more that i come to this site in vain of her advice, does anyone know if this site is still active or not, anyway i wouldn't say i miss her advice cause whenever she responds most of the time it's as if she doesn't care!

Questions are answered within 48-72 hours.

4
Posted by: m | 2008/06/04

Annoyed,

Then I suggest you go to a private Gynae with your q and pay them R690 for the consultation. Gynae doc is doing us all a favor. Please take into account that she does not sit around doing nothing the whole day. She has a full time job as well as a family life.

There are some of us who appreciate all the advice she can give for FREE and I`ve never waited more than 24 hours for an answer.

Reply to m
Posted by: Annoyed | 2008/06/04

I am here cause i need help Sallly! Lin i have posed 5 Q to this day i am still waiting for advice & that's why i keep coming back.

Reply to Annoyed
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/03

She answers when she has the time. Give your q a day or two. I've never had to wait a month or more...

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Sally | 2008/06/03

So why are you even on here?

Reply to Sally