Question
Posted by: Confused | 2009-07-27

What' s going on?

It'  s now 3 weeks that I have been feeling this akward feeling in my stomach. I got some de-worming medication from the pharmasist for me and hubby and also de-wormed my dogs. My period was 3 days early and was very very light and lasted about 3 days. My breast are very tender, but that can be because of my period. I'  ve had terrible stomach cramps lately, I feel emotional and get iriirtated easily. And I don'  t know if I'  m just imagining this but my stomach is getting a bulge. Maybe I'  m just gaining weight. I feel hungry more than usual (maybe because of the winter). I have skipped my pill only once in 5 yrs of using the pill and immediately took it the next day. I really don'  t think I'  m pregnant and I think hubby will throw a fit if I was. My period ended the 19/06/09. Is it still normal to have cramps 5 weeks after my period ended?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i suggest a consult so you can have a physical examination. You can try in the meantime drops from Natura for cramps. If you are concerned about being pregnant then I suggest you have a pregnancy test to ease your nerves.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: petro | 2009-07-28

you are pregnant.

Reply to petro