Question
Posted by: single lady | 2008/10/10

what' s fun about being alone???

some people say that i should enjoy being single - i don' t think there' s anything wonderful about it! I mean i would love to have someone around that i would make love to every day and at any time of the day! I miss that so much!!!

The grass is always greener - you're right, there is a lot to enjoy about being in a relationship and usually those who are suggesting that you should be happy are saying it because they're focusing only on the negatives/limitations to relationships (of which there may be many - relationships bring lots of challenges!) and perhaps are reminiscing about that which they lost when they became involved (e.g. freedom of choice, possibilities of new partners, the thrill of attracting partners, etc) but if they're in relationships, they are there for a reason, and this may be what you are missing (e.g. companionship, regular sex - for some anyway, a sense of belonging).

6
Posted by: TA | 2008/10/10

I agree with what (ME) said. I also enjoy to be a single lady. i love my freedom and i hate to be controlled by someone.

Reply to TA
Posted by: Single lady | 2008/10/10

Me - i guess all the things you are saying just describe a bad relationship or a relationship gone wrong.

I do want someone to know where I am
I do want to be complimented by my boyfriend
i do want to have sex - especially in the morning (always)
petty fights? - are part of every relationship
I cry now, and there' s no one to comfort me!

I don' t sleep around! I will have sex with someone whom i think will compliment me in every way! I miss being in a loving, meaningful relationship... I miss being called now and again - just to be " checked"  upon - you know, I miss being held for more than a minute by " my man" , i miss being kissed on my forehead! - ok, let me stop before i start crying...

Reply to Single lady
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/10

What' s fun about being single is:
1. Coming and going as you please and not having to explain to anyone
2. Peace of mind of not fighting about petty things with anyone
3. No crying - I find that when I am single no one makes me cry
4. No one scratching in the morning for sex....

Now ask me what is painful about being single:
Don' t get me started - how much time do you have? It SUCKS!!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: issy | 2008/10/10

Well, lucky him. One thing to remember is, don' t go sleep around with anyone. There are real weirdo' s out there and also you have the chance of catching something nasty. I envy you actually, but sex in a relationship is not always what it' s cracked up to be. :)

Reply to issy
Posted by: single lady | 2008/10/10

i really cant wait - he wont know what hit him :)

Reply to single lady
Posted by: issy | 2008/10/10

Well, I have been in a relationship for the past 6 years, and sometime I wish that I was single again. Not that I don' t love my partner, but just the idead of going out on fridays, chatting up the girl ect. We men sometimes feel the need to " hunt"  again. We are after all the hunters. For females it might different as they linger for emotional closeness, and being single is perhaps not that great for you than for us.

Hang in there, you' ll be someones prey soon. I mean that in a good way. :)

Reply to issy