Posted by: Spark | 2009-07-07

What you think ... follow-up

Hi everybody, thanks for all the advice. i broke up with him last night. He slept in the lounge, he will collect his things tonight and over the weekend. here at work people tell me I look alive again. I do feel good. when I start feeling sorry for him, I change my direction of thought.

thanks again

Welcome back to looking ( and, I hope, feeling ) alive again. He has created the situation he is in, and is free to uncreate it, and make something better. Meanwhile, find and enjoyh yourself and your child again, and take your time to find someone you actually deserve and who enjoys and appreciates you

Posted by: Spark | 2009-07-07

Thanks Jason,

I am only 1.52 m tall but today I feel 2m tall.

don' t think I will get involved again with a man very soon. even if it was only 2 months that he lived with us, i need to find me again and my daughter. I missed her even though she was with me all the time.

I think life is great! you go through weired experiences to make you strong for the road ahead. I am thankful i broke up with him.

Reply to Spark
Posted by: Jason | 2009-07-07

Good for you!

There are plenty of other nice guys out there who will treat you better.

Good luck!

Reply to Jason