Posted by: Cath | 2009-05-04

What would you say, or think

I meet a guy a 2 weeks ago, he called me to ask some information, he got from a friend, i gave him the answer and carried on with my life. the following day i called to confirm if he got what i was saying. he then asked if he could to see me, he came, we had tea at my house, he called the following day to check how i' m doing.
On Thursday he took me to ten pin bowling with his friends, went for drinks, then he took me home, he is a very quiet and shy, he does not say much, he came again the following, we tucked ourselves in the blanket, watched the movie, the following day, he came again, i was with my friend, when he left i gave him a hug a little kiss, was scared, what he will think, he sends me sms' s that are vague, he calls just to check on me, last night he came and we talked general, i asked him what is happening between us, he said he can not make sense of what is happening, but one day it will make sense. he also mention that he has too many things happening in his life that make him not to drag other people into it.
why i am sending this post is because i am hanging not knowing what is happening between us, and i am scared to say anything to him, but i have realised that he does make time to be with me.
i have feelings for this guy, but what do i do, or what do i say. some advice would somehow guide me to thinking straight

Kelly's response makes sense

Posted by: Uh Uh | 2009-05-05

Oh this guy is a smooth operator. Oh so smooth. Gives you the lost shy puppy look, tells you he is battlling with a problem, but " hey, don' t worry about me," : " I' m just a harmless guy who cares about you and who does not want to trouble you," just leave me to suffer on my own"  Now he has goit you hooked. Then its cuddle in the blanket, kissy kissy and all the time he is moving in for " The Big Score"  You are now waiting on him, wondering whats happening. Well if you don' t wake up and be very careful, old smoothie is going to win the " Big Prize"  and you will still be wondering what' s going on ! Wake up girl and be careful, he' s an operator !!

Reply to Uh Uh
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-04

I think a few weeks is too soon to say hey!
He sounds like he likes you but has some baggage that he dsn' t want to involve you in...
Perhaps he needs some time but why not just enjoy the company and friendship that you guys have now and get to know each other better?
Just do not get too attached to him or go futher than a friendly hug or kiss on the cheek.
Try and keep your feelings back, give it some time and see where it leads to.
2-3 months perhaps and then if you guys are still in the same situation ask him again and if the answer is still the same then perhaps you should just focus on being only friends and nothing more.

Reply to Kelly