Question
Posted by: BrokenHearted | 2011/03/03

What would you do?

What would you do if your husband accuses you of having an affair, and says that you are your " boyfriend"  are using muti on him?
How would you feel, knowing that you have been nothing but a faithful wife who has never gone as far as even thinking about being with another man, let alone use muti?
Just how do you go on knowing what he thinks of you, especially when it''s not even close to being true?

I would feel upset and indignant. Marriage counselling, for both of you, is surely needed ?

7

Posted by: P | 2011/03/04

I don''t think it necessarily means that he is doing these things. I''ve always been faithful to every boyfriend I''ve had, but somehow I suspect my current boyfriend is doing things behind my back. It''s my intuition telling me, based on what I know about him. I''ve got no proof, and all signs seem to be on his side, but I still worry. He told me he would never cheat, he tried to prove it in many ways, but I''m not convinced.

So when they say you tend to accuse other people of things that YOU would be likely to do in a determined situation, I have my doubts if it makes much sense. I would never cheat.

Plus, I keep worrying people will take my things if I don''t keep an eye on them when in public, although I''ve never stolen anything in my life. But I guess that comes from the fact that I''ve had a couple of umbrellas stolen from me before and I keep hearing stories about people who have things stolen.

Reply to P
Posted by: Fan | 2011/03/03

Good point Mmmmmm

Reply to Fan
Posted by: Mmmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

Jerrr, theres a serious flaw in what you saying. Guilty conscience?

I need tio tell you this story - there were two men in jail awaiting a robbery charge, the one guy stayed up all night worried and anxious this guy was really afraid, the other guy slept like a baby. Who do you think was guilty and what does that tell you about conscience?

Reply to Mmmmmmmmmm
Posted by: jerrr | 2011/03/03

He is the one doing those things...his guilty conciense is talking

Reply to jerrr
Posted by: Mmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

Ok dark african queen dark magic woman, why the muti? why?

Reply to Mmmmmmmmm
Posted by: juju | 2011/03/03

he is the one who is guilty he is cheating

Reply to juju