Question
Posted by: What | 2010/03/10

what would you do?

ur hb is unemployed, been head hunted by an overseas company, finances are tight, if he takes the job it means we have to emigrate, problem is he has 2 kids, he''''d want to take them along and I''''m not prepared to do that, we''''ve tried that in the past and it put alot of strain on our marriage and he does not have custody of them but their mother would be too glad to get rid of them, I really don''''t know what to do or to say, I really wnat him to take the job but not under these circumstances, please help?

I hope other readers can have some useful commetns and advice here, as it's no within my field of expertise.
Whats the current situation - he still has the same 2 kids - but are they currently looked after by the careless mother, and not actually living with you two ? Is it here that you have found it awful to have them live with you, such that you assume it would bee the same if you all koved abroad ? He'd need legal advice about taking the kids abroad, even if he did have custody, and you should at least check that out.

1