Question
Posted by: Anon31 | 2012/01/18

what would be the next best step?

I can’ t remember when my period was in December and certain months my period would be 4 weeks apart and some months 5 weeks apart. I had unprotected sex on the 31 December and when i went to the bathroom there was brown discharge on the 2 January which just happened once. On the 14 January had unprotected sex but that was more than once on the day.
Right now I am not sure when my next period is going to start, either today or next week and Wednesday (period usually starts on a Wednesday and lasts till Friday. What would be the best step to take next? Should I wait till next week before taking a test?

Probably best to wait till next week.

1

Probably best to wait till next week.