Question
Posted by: Rien | 2010/10/27

what was that?

I masturbated last night for quite some time, when I had my orgasm it was like I was peeing, it made a wet stain on my sheet, is this normal...this is the first time this happened

Yes, this can happen. Females, like males can also have an "ejaculate" with orgasms, which is usually a clear liquid discharged from the urethra (which is why you may think it is urine).

7
Posted by: topdog | 2010/10/27

best in the market....Roger Rabbit......

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Rien | 2010/10/27

Hi, thanks for the response, it was just clitoral stimulation with my finger, I love mastrubation, thinking about gettinf a vibrator any suggestions, I want to get one that feels like the real thing not to hard.

Reply to Rien
Posted by: a man | 2010/10/27

My lady ejaculates a lot from clitoral stimulation with a vibrator. It sometimes comes out like a water feature, it''s very impressive and I love to be a witness to it.

Reply to a man
Posted by: topdog | 2010/10/27

That is called sqirting....weldone

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Christy | 2010/10/27

Yip, there is a whole theory about the " art"  of female ejaculation, but it does mean the g-spot was stimulated.

Reply to Christy
Posted by: Only me | 2010/10/27

Heard of that before yeah...although I thought it can only happen if you''ve stimulated your G -spot?? Dont know..

Reply to Only me
Posted by: Christy | 2010/10/27

Female ejaculation. Must have been a heavy orgasm! WOW!

Reply to Christy