Question
Posted by: lonely | 2009/12/23

what was his intentions about the frndship?

met this guy at work we became sort of like friends, he came to visit me at my place then we stayed home chatting and it was good then the next thinghe asked why a beautiful girl like me doesn' t have a BF or a good frnd with benefits then i told him i don' t blv in those things things were okay untilthe next day when i realised that he is starting to ignore me but lil did i know then it was the 16th of dec hecalled me at around 03:30 in the morning telling me how he misses and wants to see me and he just woke up from sleep and the only thing in his mind is me,me and me said it is fin as a frnd he can come but guess what no coming nor phone call or anything and now he makes sure that he ignores my shadow.don' t know what i did or what he wanted from me as he is now behaving somehow.

Every noticed how often, in the "Friend with benefits" arrangement, it's only one friend, usually the man, who actually gets benefits ? It sounds very much as though he is just trying to manipulate you into his bed, as a relationship in which he was genuinely growing fond of you, would not be likely to develop in this way.

6
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/12/24

I agree with what CS said.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Well | 2009/12/23

Let it be, he want to get u laid then leave u..believe me, just let it go and next time he tries to be friendly with u, just dont intertain it..

Reply to Well
Posted by: Miena | 2009/12/23

Was he sober when he made the call?
If he was then maybe he was just having a erotic dream about you and he woke up to a wet bed.

Let it be.He has shown you by his actions that he is only interested in shagging you and when you told him NO he is behaving like a little child whose mommy told him that he cannot have a sweet

Reply to Miena
Posted by: lonely | 2009/12/23

so do i ask him about the call he made in the early hours of the 16th or must i just let it be.

Reply to lonely
Posted by: Miena | 2009/12/23

He was just into shagging you.When you did not give him what he wanted he is no longer interested

Reply to Miena