Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-08-31

what vitamis to take 7-8 weeks pregant

my doc has put me on folic acid for now - said he will add more vitamins in my tenth week - is there anything other vitamins i should be taking

Folic acid is fine for now.

3
Posted by: cassidy | 2010-09-02

my gynae has also put me on only folic acid for now,reason being as Vitamin A found in vitamins is not good for the developing baby at the moment, then from 12 weeks she will put me on pregnavit

Reply to cassidy
Posted by: DJ | 2010-08-31

im on folic Acid for my rheaumatoid Arthritis so doc said its fine and then when Im 16weeks he will put me on Pregnavit.

Reply to DJ
Posted by: :) | 2010-08-31

I''m also at 7 weeks now and my gynae prescribed DS24 and some folic acid aas well. Good luck!

Reply to :)