Question
Posted by: SR | 2010/09/20

What type of headache is this(2)?

Hi again

Thanks for the response to my post on headaches from 17/9/2010. I have been for physio since May this year. It helped with overall back pain, but that didnt go away completely. The headaches have not gone away. Physio did not help at all. I went to a chiroprctor for the back pain that didnt go away. That mostly removed all the back pain except the pain in my neck and the blinding headaches. Does this sound like a migraine? If physio and chiropract have not helped, what now?

Hallo SR
If physiotherapy and chiro did not help you may be getting migraines. Have you seen a neurologist? Have you had x/rays of your neck to exclude disk disease?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo SR