Question
Posted by: sleeplss | 2010/10/18

what to use?

Hi, i am a 1st time mom with a 14 month old baby, so i should be used to getting up at night, however my baby wakes up once or twice for a bottle, and i am so so tired. I sleep whenever i have a chance but i need something that can give me some sort of energy. I drink Barocca Boost - but that has no effect on me at all. At work i am so tired, that i dont feel like working, i just feel like sitting and doing nothing - or sleeping... Please tell me what i can take to give me some sort of energy boost. Thank you.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Chemical stimulants are not going to be of much use, unfortunately. You need to have a look at the number of hours you are sleeping. Gradually increase your sleep time until you start catching up on the sleep loss.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/10/19

Reply to Sleep expert