Question
Posted by: sleeplss | 2010/10/18

what to use?

Hi, i am a 1st time mom with a 14 month old baby, so i should be used to getting up at night, however my baby wakes up once or twice for a bottle, and i am so so tired. I sleep whenever i have a chance but i need something that can give me some sort of energy. I drink Barocca Boost - but that has no effect on me at all. At work i am so tired, that i dont feel like working, i just feel like sitting and doing nothing - or sleeping... Please tell me what i can take to give me some sort of energy boost. Thank you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'm sure that many a mom and dad will know exactly know what you're going through!

I'd suggest trying STAMINOGRO tabs - Try a dose of 3-4 per day. My wife found that it made a huge difference for her.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/10/19

Reply to pharmacist