Question
Posted by: Andre | 2010/07/20

What to use?

I want to " Bulk Up"  i have just starting gyming and need to know what supplements to use. Currently i am on Serious Size two times a day, Creatine together with Pump Maxx. (All Pro Nutrition Products).

Please Advise!!!!!

Hi Andre

Eat right first, and don't waste money on supplements. If you're preparing to spend R1000 a month on supplements, you would be far better off spending half that on dietary consultations. Tis is particularly true considering that you are only beginning. Your body will naturally gain weight if you train and eat well. At a later stage, you can consider using protein supplements, but I can assure you that if you go onto them now, and you are not training at the right level, you'll only gain fat mass and water.

So look at training, then at diet, and delay supplementation for as long as possible.

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/07/27

Hi Andre

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: GymFreak | 2010/07/23

Get a Protein and Carb shake like Biogen Nitro Gain Mass etc... it works wonders when doing weights and some cardio. it will make u bulk up pretty quick and recover from training. U can still use your creatine during or pre training, but a good protein will help much better as a post workout

Reply to GymFreak