Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2009-10-12

What to take

I recently started working out daily. I also started taking Phedra Cut, CLA and Whey powder. Will these affect my health adversely or should i stop using them?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Kevin

You did not indicate why you opted to take those supplements? They whey and CLA will certainly not affect your health – they will support it. I don’t know all the ingredients of phedra cut off by heart, but what I do know is that it is a stimulant and those can affect your health especially if you have high blood pressure – other side effects can be heart burn and sleeplessness.

Enjoy the training and take care.
Vanesssa