Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2009/10/12

What to take

I recently started working out daily. I also started taking Phedra Cut, CLA and Whey powder. Will these affect my health adversely or should I continue?

HI Kevin

They may well have harmful effects, yes. No one really knows, because they're never studied properly, and so the long term study to prove that they're safe is a non existent one. There is some evidence that they may be risky, especially phedra Cut, because of the stimulatnt effect on the heart, and so I don't know that it justifies the risk. The problem is that there's no evidence that they work either. Or that you need them. Fact of the matter is that you don't need them now. You've just started out with your trianing and rather than waste money on these products (with some risks), I'd encourage you to make sure your diet is good and that you're training well. Supplements are not part of the answer - diet is. So rather spend that money on the diet, by seeing a dietician.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/15

HI Kevin

Reply to fitnessdoc