Question
Posted by: Londi | 2009-01-06

what to expect from a 24yr old guy

hi all

my boyfriend is younger than me - he is 24 and i am 29! i sometimes feel like we are not on the same level of life, love, sex etc...

what are 24yr old guys all about?? i want to understand him better!!! yes we do communicate effectively, but there are things that i don' t want to discuss with him in fear of putting him under pressure!!!

Our sex life is wonderful except that i have a higher sex drive than him (sometimes)...

the reply to your question is a course in adolescent sociology

2
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-06

I do not know whether you are doing it or not. But beware of requiring your boyfriend to send you into multiple orgasms every time that you have sex. An extended sex session is hard work for a man. Men are basically satisfied with a quick bang and a squirt. And young men love to do it often.

Make sure that he is not avoiding sex because he finds the sessions too tiring.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-06

Are men and women ever on the same playing field ! A partnership is all about meeting somewhere in the middle,if this does not happen then the relationship is unlikely to work.It is up to you to decide whether you are made for each other.
I would think that a 24 year old male should have a seriously high sex drive and want to bonk you as regularly as possible.As a female of 29 you MIGHT be a bit more mature than him in other ways.
You need to chat about all and sundry and not feel you cannot

Reply to Sg