What to eat while studying?

What should I eat if I am working and studying part time but don' t want to pick up weight?

Dear Anonymous
You can eat a well balanced, low-fat diet that contains all the food groups to provide you with all the nutrients you need for good health and for excellent brain function while studying. A basic healthy diet should contain plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables (at least 5-7 portions a day), lean meat, fish (3-4 times a week) and eggs (4 per week), plus 3 cups of fat-free milk or yoghurt or cottage cheese a day, whole, unsifted grains and cereals (3-4 servings), legumes (cooked or canned dry beans, peas or lentils or soya) as often as possible, and poly- or monounsaturated oils or margarine (olive oil, tub marg, etc) (3 tablespoons a day) to provide all the nutrients the body requires.
Good luck with the studies