Question
Posted by: Aims | 2011/11/28

What to eat for breakfast

I''m so fedup what to eat in the mornings!
I ate the following: All-Bran or Pronutro or Oats-so-Easy it went well, however for the last month I can''t put my mouth to these food, I make myself so sick.
What now??

Eish, I''m so tired of not loosing weight!!!

Aims

Dear Aims
Here are some other breakfast suggestions which are not fattening: 1) Low-fat yoghurt and a variety of fruit; 2) Low-GI bread with low-fat cottage cheese and 1 teaspoon of marmalade; 3) A boiled or poached egg with tomato wedges on a thin slice of wholewheat toast; 4) A fruit and vegetable smoothie made from 1-2 fruits and carrots, low-fat milk or yoghurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. One of the reasons why people tend to get sick and tired of eating the same foods every day, is a lack of variety. You can also vary your All-Bran, Pronutro or Oats-so-Easy by adding a bit of fresh fruit (1/4 cup strawberries or Kiwi fruit, etc) or 1 tablespoon cooked dried fruit, or 1/2 cup flavoured yoghurt, or a pinch of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of honey. Variety is the spice of life even when you are trying to lose weight. If you are same Aims who has sent in previous questions, I hope you are also doing some daily exercise to shed those kgs?
Hang in there

1

Dear Aims
Hang in there