Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2010/03/01

What to Eat after having a gastroscopy

Greetings Dr

My colleague gone for a gastroscopy in the past fortnight and unfortunately she was not told or she asked of what she can''t eat to prevent having the same problem again. her bile appprently spilt and the had to drain it brefore the procedure.
As a cocerned colleague ad a friend i want to know what she has to eat or drink and not to eat or drink
She doesn''t drink nor smoke

Kind Regards

Hallo Amanda
I'm guessing according to your description, that she may have had bile reflux with irritation of the stomach lining. She should avoid very fatty foods, and could use something to promote emptying of the stomach like Motilium.

2
Posted by: Zandile | 2015/07/01

I did gastroscopy yesterday,I can't even swallow my saliva,it so painful,can you help me what to take to ease the pain

Reply to Zandile
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/01

Hallo Amanda

Reply to cyberdoc