Question

What to eat?

I have IBS and am so bloated and got major gas, constipated and nauseas also got heartburn etc etc. I seriously do not know what to eat. I cannot eat bread it bloats me and I get a discharge from it. I tried eating couscous I dont think that is too great either. What am i supposed to eat for lunch at work? I usually have plain yoghurt and a banana before i leave for work but have no idea what to take to work for tea time/lunch time. I also take an apple or pear. But i need something filling. I can also not eat bran flakes, oats etc.....they all make me feel bloated!! Tired of feeling like this.

Dear What to Eat
From what you describe, it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that you consult a Gastroenterologist so that the specialist can test you to determine if you are not perhaps also allergic to wheat or if you suffer from coeliac disease (gluten allergy). The dr will also prescribe the necessary medications that can assist you with these severe symptoms and make your life a bit easier. So for you own sake, please ask your gp to arrange for you to see a Gastroenterologist and once we have a full diagnosis, we can decide which foods you can or cannot eat.

2

Thank you will do that.

Dear What to Eat