Question
Posted by: Adalante | 2008/06/24

What to do to fall pregnant

We have been trying for a baby since November last year. We work with an ovulation calendar and time every fertility period and make sure to have intercourse a number of times during my fertility period. My periods have changed somewhat over the last 4 months. I have gone from a 28 day cycle to a 26 day cycle. Could someone please advise what more we can do to fall pregnant or what we should not be doing?

Dear Adalante
A careful investigation of both the male (semen analysis) and the gynaecological system need to be undertaken. This includes not only hormonal evaluation but also anatomical investigation to rule out any uterine or tubal factors. Should all these investigation be within the norm then simple ovulation induction may be all that is necessary together with careful ovulation monitoring and timed intercourse. The possibility of endometriosis should also be considered and it may be necessary to perform a diagnostic laparoscopy to rule out this entity.

1
Posted by: Tieta | 2008/06/24

Dear Adalante

Come over to the infertility forum, there are many ladies that can assist you, not that you are infertile!!!

Reply to Tieta