Question
Posted by: curious | 2011/05/24

what to do if your partner''s penis is short?

It depends why this is a problem for you ...are your concerns related to sexual pleasure or your perception of your male partner as being more powerful / dominant or masculine in some way?

Clearly there is variation in penis size, these differences may be in length or girth (circumference). Most men are between 10-15cm in length when erect. In reality, even if he is on the small end of this spectrum, it should not be a physical problem for penetrative intercourse whether in a straight or gay relationship.

Claire - SASHA

19
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/06

It matters if a man is below the accepted average of five to seven inches in length. The reason the "experts" insist it doesn't matter is because they know damned well there is no way to make one bigger and still have it be able to function normally. The only possible solution would be for women to stop producing babies with guys who fall in the bottom five percent of the alleged "normal range". This isn't likely to happen because many of these guys find younger girls who aren't aware of these limitations and would likely be afraid to have intercourse with a normal sized man.

Posted by: vinu | 2011/06/12

any tel the solution of short &  slightly bent penis becoz am also suffered from this. whether any cure is available if, so email me plz.

Reply to vinu
Posted by: Hussain | 2011/05/26

Go for anal sex, it wont hurt.

Reply to Hussain
Posted by: Jimbo | 2011/05/25

It must be so sad to believe that the size of your penis is relevant. Move on and grow up - don''t restrict yourself.

Reply to Jimbo
Posted by: Lol | 2011/05/25

Well you need to stop talking theory, I mean this is a physical issue that cannot be addressed in the manner that would ever satisfy you. It is okay to mean well but sooner or later you both will have to face reality. It bothers you , and if it did not you would not post it. Unfutunately you are not liking the answers, well it is life dear, we all have our preferences, pity you can''t get it all. everyone is built in a certain way, you can change a few things but men can''t grow big their things that is science speaking, and you can''t pray it gets bigger it appears he is already an adult. two choices make peace or leave.

Reply to Lol
Posted by: curious | 2011/05/25

i am not so shallow to just dump someone because of something like this. like Jim I would just like some physical advise.

Reply to curious
Posted by: Lol | 2011/05/25

well there is your answer....it is over. There is absolutely nothing you can do? is like if someone has a big head, you can''t cut to make it small or the other way around. You either don''t like people with small heads or big head or you do. Simple, clearly you mind so you know the relationship is dead. And the again there is him, he will live he is probably used to this kind of rejection, so move on man.

No hard feeling, than to wait to move after 15 years of trying to make it work when you know dam well in pu s s y he is not the right fit.

For him, he needs a virgin that does not know the difference and he will only compete after babies. See life is full of solutions, you just need to know where to find them

Reply to Lol
Posted by: curious | 2011/05/25

Dear Claire,

we are new in the relationship. i dont know whether it has an effect as well that he smokes but when we try to have intercourse his penis goes inside me but then it slips out. he says it is not an erect problem, he does admit that his penis is not BIG BEN. i am just scared that this will effect our relationship. as i physically try now to keep my legs locked to not let ''it'' fall out! please can you give advice as I can see we are not the only ones with this problem.

Reply to curious
Posted by: A woman | 2011/05/25

Hi TOPDAG..... believe me SIZE DOES MATTER.......hugely

Reply to A woman
Posted by: Lol | 2011/05/25

The question is what do you do? nothing. There is no penis job....there just is penis in different sizes. Unfutunately the bigger the better but the anwer is nothing.

Or move out, get something new but let me warn you there are more short dicked man than there are indians and chinese in these world.

So you woman who have big dick motherfakas be glad, because that is a rare commodity.

Reply to Lol
Posted by: jamie | 2011/05/25

what is a penis extender ?

Reply to jamie
Posted by: TOPDOG | 2011/05/25

THE SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.....IT,S HOW ONE CAN PERFORM,GET A PENIS EXTENDER....

Reply to TOPDOG
Posted by: Jim | 2011/05/25

I would be very keen to know, I also have a short penis and really battle with sex. We have not yet found a position that works with my shortie. Can anyone come up with a solution, I don''t need any rude suggestions.

Reply to Jim
Posted by: Chris | 2011/05/25

Jim, try and beat 18cm my man.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: jim | 2011/05/24

It is obvious Chris wants you to mail him is because he is an expert in having a short penis

Reply to jim
Posted by: black like me | 2011/05/24

how short is it. And are comparing it to other sizes coz you are used to them.

Reply to black like me
Posted by: MJ | 2011/05/24

AND WAT WOULD THAT HELP IF CURIOUS MAILED YOU ??

Reply to MJ
Posted by: Chris | 2011/05/24

Call or mail me.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/24

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist