Question
Posted by: Windell | 2011/10/03

What to do if i think he is cheating

I need your help, Dr! My man told me he is taking his sister to the hospital, I called his sister and she is well at work and is perfectly fine. I called him back and he still said that he took his sis to the hospital. I confronted him on the phone we quarreled and i hung up. He has not called me back... Should I, if given the chance, continue in this relationship or move on with my life?

Dear Windell,

This forum focuses primarily on sexual issues. The dilemma you raise is very much a relationship issue.

It is never the role of a clinician to tell you whethere to leave a relationship or to stay.

I would suggest you consult a therapist to talk through your experience of your relationship to assist you to come to your own insights and decision with regards to the future of this relationship.

2
Posted by: Sushi | 2011/10/04

I believe you should dump the as***hole, he would not have lied if he was not doing anything wrong, the Guy is playing you. Get a real man who will love, cherrish, hounor and respect you.

Reply to Sushi
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/03

Dear Windell,

Reply to sexologist