Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2012-03-28

what to do?

Hi doc,

I am emotionally exhausted. My fiance of 4years is simply not the source mature, comfort rational thinkin, everything is an issues for him, and these issues are childish and deals a lot with his irrational insecurities. He is not able to work through problems amicably, and calmly. Its gettin to a point where I am becoming tired to try sit him down and constantly explain to him how he must consider my feelings and understand why and how people react to certain things. He is flipping stupid sometimes! Sorry. Emotionally outburst.
I think I''m losing interest in being with him. Its too much work for me and I need a man to look after me and treat me like a woman. What on earth do I do? Are there no men out there that fit my needs ? Or am I being horrible and should pray to God for even MORE patience?

Has he always been this way, but for some reason you've only recently noticed it ? Or you['ve only recently grown tired of excusing and ignoring it ? Or has he recently changed ?
Maybe its not really just more patience that is needed, but couples counselling, to more usefully recognize the problem areas on both sides ( he may well have some problems with some aspects of how you behave in the relationship, too ) and to see if its fixable in a way that would satisfy both of you, or if its time to move on, but bearing useable lessons about humans and relationships ?

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2012-03-28

Pls excuse spelling and grammar mistakes, I used my mobile to type the above. Thanks.

Reply to Kelly