Question
Posted by: worried | 2011-03-10

What to do

my girlfriend is pregnant.We come from different religions and my parents dont want us to get married.My parents dont know about the pregnancy.I dont want to hurt them. Is abortion the right option or am i sick too even think.Just so worried.Cant focus on work or anything

If you haven't posted this very question before, then someone else has posted al almost identical one. If there is a pregnancy, surely your parents ( and others ) will be hurt anyway ? See a counsellor to examine the options sensibly rather than rashly

10
Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-11

You can be assured that this forum will not change their minds to what you wish to hear. So no need to repost the question at intervals.
CS is also 100% awake so he will not answer the same question more than once and he will not contradict himself.

Reply to Romany

Posted by: me | 2011-03-10

This question has already been posted this week...

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2011-03-10

Reply to me
Posted by: Please do not call oher posters names.......... | 2011-03-10

Have 2 agree with QQ. And as u have already posted on 761 one wonders if u would be prepared to pay for 2 consultations at private rates.
Please do not call other posters cows - it only alianates u from others who may have had advice but r now not predisposed to comment. Myself included.

Reply to Please do not call oher posters names..........
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-10

On this forum everyone may comment, advise, agree, disagree etc. We laern from each other and CS''s answers and opinions.
If you want to speak to a shrink in confidentiality, please go to your nearest hospital and pay one.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Daady O | 2011-03-10

Well its certainly not my IP address : )

Worried, how long have you been with your girl and apart from family issues is your relationship otherwise strong? Does your girl want the child? You should tell your family it may turn out not to be as bad as you expect.

Reply to Daady O
Posted by: Liza | 2011-03-10

CS - are some of these obviously intolerant posts for the same IP address? We have now had multiple posts that are just designed to annoy others?

Reply to Liza
Posted by: worried | 2011-03-10

dear QQ if i wanted a reply from you i would have asked you.I posted the question for a shrink not a cow like you QQ

Reply to worried
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-10

Are you going to kill your parent''s granchild then?

Reply to QQ