Question
Posted by: Nanaila | 2010/11/15

What to do

Hi doc i see you have lotsa ? re the morning after pill herewith another 1.

The condom burst after my partner came last night, do i need to consider the morning after pill because i am expecting my period (not on any pill currently) tomorrow. I have a regular cycle and ovulate btwn days 12-14 every single month, i get pain on side so i know whn i ovulate. Considering i was not ovulating the last few weeks and had the condom burt last nite with my period due tomorrow or day after do really need the 72 hr pill and if so do the pharmacist just give you or do you need to go to a dr have never had one before?

Your chances of falling pregnant on the day before your period is low. It just depends how safe you want to be and what risk you are prepared to accept. The morning after pill can be obtained without a prescription.

1