Question
Posted by: tesh | 2010-10-25

what to do

HI to all of u good folks! 1st of all i love this forum the is alot of positive people who are alwz there when u nid them.many thnxx
guys i have a problem my husband drinks like he never did b4.and he cant stand not to during the week and wekends he stay away and come back sundays nite.we spoke about it and he told me he stay with friends and do nothng bt drinks,when he comes back he is so dirty,smelling boose,and i biliv his not cheating bcoz he answor all my cals even at 2oclock in the morning,he once told me the is something bothering him but his not yet redy to tel me.he told me he loves me unconditionaly and there is no one else in his life,we are happy except this.i use to worry when he started but now im used to in,his is now home slping.coz he come back at 7oclock evening yesteday,help pliz
what must i do,im working on weekends as well,bt he does it when im off as well,i dont wanna loose him,huis my soul mate and he is on leave now.so its worse.plis advice he is not hiv +
and does hav a child but not frm our marrige and he does suport her,when he can

Expert ImageFamily law expert

You need do go for marriage counselling.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
www.divorceattorney.co.za
bertus@divorceattorney.co.za

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2010-10-30

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
www.divorceattorney.co.za
bertus@divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert