Question
Posted by: NH | 2010/10/13

What to do?

My wife left me a couple of months ago, for another man. Now they are not together anymore, and she wants to come back, but I will not give in to her again.
But I am lonely and looking for some companionship and new " friends" . I live in a small town and don''t have lots of opportunities to meet people.
How do one meet people that might be interested in hooking up socially, even if it''s not in the same town? Anybody out there?

This is most likely not the best forum to meet people. Try social clubs or look for CREDIBLE dating agencies in bigger areas. Good luck and remeber ladies outnumber guys by 4+; you can pick and choose! Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/13

Take her back and use her for sex, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: OMG | 2010/10/13

Dude just get a face book page and start from there. Theres also Blueworld. But DONT take her back, she did it once, she''ll do it again!

Reply to OMG
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

Reply to sexologist