Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010/08/03

WHAT TO DO

I AM A 26 YEAR OLD MARRIED AND MOM OF A BEAUTIFULL SON. I HAVE BEEN PUT ON NUZAK AND BIRAL TABLETS FOR ABOUT 3MONTHS NOW. I MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER AND KEEPS OFF THE TEARS BUT THE REST STILL REMAINS THE SAME....

I AM AFRAID OF PEOPLE THESE DAYS AND CANT EVEN SEEM TO DO THE WHOLE " SMALL TALK"  THING EVEN MAKING A PHONE CALL TO A STRANGER IS MAKING ME SO NERVOUS... I FEEL TOTALLY DISCONNECTED WITH THE WORLD. WHEN HUBBY WORKS LATE I AM SO SCARED AND FIND MYSELF WALKING UP AND DOWN IN THE HOUSE. I HAVE THIS CONSTANT FEAR THAT SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS.

PLEASE ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE AS I USED TO BE A REAL BUBBLY PERSON.

I'm sure you deserve som special care, and should probably see a psychiatrist for a full assessment, to make sure that the best treatment is used - it doesn't sound as though the present meds are the right ones for you ( and Biral is an insignificant herbal product. You sound sinificantly depressed and agitated, an unpleasant condition which fortunately responds well to the right treatment. Do see a shrink for a proper assessment and the right treatment, and you could be feeling substantially better before long.

1