Question
Posted by: Me | 2010/04/16

What to do?

I have a problem, been married for 7 years now, have 3 lovely kids. My wife is not the easiest people to live with. She will hate you with a passion and treat you worse than scum if you want to engage in dialogue about a problem or concern you have that surrounds her. I am unhappy about certain things but cannto go to her as I know it will cause huge ugly fights or if I keep quiet I might say something without thinking and then its on again. I am tired, I cant live with my issues anymore, she told me once " F*ck you nad F*ck your feelings"  I even took her with me to counseling once, she walked out the first day hating the counselour as she had to admit her faults too, She blames all her actions when it is possible to get her to eat humble pie on a difficult child hood.

you are being abused in the relationship. try attending counselling again but this time with an ultimatum attached to it: that unless things change, you will need to divorce. in doing so, she will need to acknowledge that your concerns are legitimate and that they need to be dealt with accordingly.

10
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/16

You need to get her to a counsellor that she agrees on.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: R | 2010/04/16

Sounds very much like my husband.
But I would like to leave, but have a son who needs his father.

Good luck, hope you find the happiness you deserve

Reply to R
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/04/16

The thing is everybody gave you good advice, if I was in your shoes I would have left. Wrihgt her a letter and open your hart with demands.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Girl Advice | 2010/04/16

Hello Me,

My sympathies to you. Something must be triggering your wife''s behaviour. It if is her childhood, then she needs to get counseling. Perhaps she can go alone for a while and then you join up later. You have to tell her that you are at your wits end and that you are thinking of leaving her. That might make her realize what she has and that she might loose it. Are you doing something to peeve her off? Ask her. Offer more help with the kids and in the house, chicks dig that. Chicks also dig treats, ie going for dinner, flowers, chocolates. I think in the rush of day to day living, one tends to forget that relationships need nurturing and constantly. Act as if you are dating again.

Good luck!

Reply to Girl Advice
Posted by: Postman Pat | 2010/04/16

i think you should tell her that if she doesn''t try to get help and be frank with her just let it out and tell her that you want to save you marriage but she needs to realise that she do have a problem. Even if it means that you need to do it in one breath otherwise write her a letter and spill all your worries and issues out and even ask her that just for the sake of not fighting about it, she can write back and say whats on her mind. If this doesn''t help then try once again counsillling, if that fails again well then you should think of moving out for a while to make her understand that the issues are really to much for you.

obviously i can see that you want to kep your marriage for the sake of your children.

Good luck and i hope you get things sorted.

Reply to Postman Pat
Posted by: same | 2010/04/16

Exactly my situation and have been married for 6yrs we are now divorcing - can''t take it any more I need my happiness as well.its ur choice brother & mdash  r u willing 2 be in that situation 4 the rest of ur life? SURELY she not gonna change!

Reply to same
Posted by: Me | 2010/04/16

" You"  your advise is childish and should be kept to yourself. I need real advise here. I Love my wife and do not just want to run away.

Reply to Me
Posted by: eish | 2010/04/16

agreed... leave the bitch!

Reply to eish
Posted by: you | 2010/04/16

leave the bitch

Reply to you