Question
Posted by: Done | 2010/02/18

What to do

I have been working in tihs compay for several years.From day one i' ve worked hard to do exceptionally well in my duties. Years later i finally got the recognition i deserve, it was great at first, however, i am no longer interested in this new acting position as it is affecting me academically.I did not sign a contract for the acting postion and im also not getting an acting allowance. My problem is, after i notified my immediate superior last month of my intentions to go back to my previous duties, he is givin me problems. i was supposed to have relieved of these duties last week already but he is leavin me in the lurch. Everytime i try to talk to him he tells me he is busy, leavin me to continue to stay in this unpleasent position.

i need advise as to where i can go to make this thing of my stepping down to take effect immediately without being givin the run-around.

Yep, sounds like a pure labour law issue, and should be aimed at our Labour Lawyer and at your HR department.

3
Posted by: Maria | 2010/02/18

If you look at the list on the left hand side on your screen you will see there is a Labour Law specialist who will be much more likely to answer your question than a psychiatrist.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2010/02/18

If your company has an HR department, they are the people that you should be speaking to.

Reply to Maria