Posted by: M' s Dad | 2009-01-30

What to do?

My wife wants '  sole custody'  of our daughter, something I'  m very scared of, because she does everything and anything to keep me from seeing my baby. We'  ve been seperated since end July 08. I'  ve had to deal with some of the most ridiculous reasons. For example, she'  ll say I can'  t visit because they'  ve been invited somewhere for the day. I just have to live with it. Then, on the next occasion, she'  ll act all surprised about my request, then she'  ll try putting me on a guilt-trip that I only want to visit when I'  m bored and I'  ve never shown any interest in her daughter, etc. etc. etc. This obviously makes me angry and upset, she'  ll pick it up and say that she doesn'  t want me close to her daughter because I'  m a danger or threat. Now that we'  re eventually getting to divorce, she plans to use these same fantasies of her'  s against me. And the courts will probably sympathetic towards her, allowing me the minimum visitations.
This is obviously wrong of her. I' ve thought about different outcomes to this case, but at the moment I feel that it' s driving me insane, depro and " gatvol" . Changing her attitude towards me is impossible, but the rest of it is geniunely killing me slowly.

Thank you for visiting

I strongly recommend that you consult a good lawyer to assist you with getting visitation rights. You can also ask your doctor to prescribe a light anti-depressant to help you cope with your current situation.

Good luck.