Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/08

What to do?

Somebody wants me to kill my children atdiffrence methods, I said I' ll rather kill myself but the voice insist that I have to kill my children but I don' t know if i will be able to do it, the voice also tells me to pour boiled water over my friends dog. Why isa this happening?

Absolutely do not do anything whatever to harm yourself or your children, or even the dog. We know that God definitely does not work in this way nowadays. The cause of such unpleasant voices urging one to do such horrible things is always an illness which needs to be treated, so you urgently need to see a doctor, preferably a psychiatrist, for assessment and treatment advice, either seeing one directly or through the casualty department of a major hospital, explaining frankly about the voices and what they have been urging you to do. With proper medication and treatment you will find that these voices will go away and you and your children ( and even the dog ! ) will be able to love longer and happier lives. And if you even hesitate to believe me that this is the voice caused by an illness and not by God, this would be a perfect test --- see a psychiatrist, and accept the treatment recommended. And if the voices change or go away within weeks or months, you will know that it was not the voice of God. Please see a psychiatrist, as you and your children deserve that you return to health. The fact that you are asking me this question shows that deep down you find the suggestions ugly and unacceptable, and suspect that tese are not genuine or wholesome suggestions ; you recognize that they are wrong and that you need and deserve the right sort of expert help.

2
Posted by: EL | 2008/10/08

WHAT? Are you serious? Why would God want you to do that? Do you really think that God would want you to pour boiled water on the dog? If that was my God that wanted me to do that, I wouldn' t follow Him anymore, but I know that my God would not want anyone to do that!

IT' S THE DEVIL!!! I can promise you that!

Please get help before you harm anyone!

Reply to EL
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/08

What if its God giving me a test and I' ll faill so rather I have to be obedient as fATER Abram.