Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/01

What to do?

I never thought i feel like this about sex (nearly got divorced because of a lack of it). My husband started with clitoris stimmulation and this leed to me having multiple orgasms. Now I only want sex the whole time but I' m scared if I inniciate it the whole time he won' t inniciate it, and I want him to start it as it gives me a sence that he finds me attractive and wants me. So yesterday I got it right to munistrabate With the same affect, would this be good as then he still could start it?

There are several points to your comments. Firstly, if you only feel attractive to him if he initiates sexual activity, I suggest that you discuss with him the importance of you knowing what else he does to show you this (it may be that he does things but you don't notice it), or that he realises the importance of telling you how he feels about you. With regards masturbation, if it's fine with you and your husband's belief system, then absolutely it's okay do. If you are wanting to do this in secret, however, I would encourage you to think about why this is and what it might mean for the relationship.