Question
Posted by: Anonym | 2008/09/29

What to do?

I' m feeling like if I don' t get attention from my husband. I spoke to him and told him its not enough to only get attention when having sex with him. So he said the attention I get have to do as we have 4 children and he need to spend time on them before they leave the house. I' m not working so I truely get enough of them. So I thought it won' t be bad I' ll wait till the children are out of the house and asked him what we going to do when the children are out of the house which he replayed he is goping to go on holiday with his grandchildren. Should I rather stop traying to get his attention and keep myself busy? I' m also feeling jealous when he speaks to other people but could not speak to me, could this feelings be due to the fact that I stopped my skizo-meds although there is no way I' m drinking it again as I feel great cause now all that truely matter is that I loose weight maybe then my husband would give me attention.

Can you persuade him to join you in marriage counselling ? That would be the best format within which to sort out such problems. It sounds odd that he is keen to spent time and attention on everyone except you, and I wonder whay that might be, When you stopped your meds, was this at the sugegstion of your shrink, or purely your own idea ? If the latter, it might be wise to see your shrink again for a re-assessment and fresh advice.
I doubt that this is all about weight