Question
Posted by: StressBall | 2008/06/13

What to do??

Hi Doc, I have always had stomach and intestinal problems and every time I am under heavy amounts of stress it flares up and I end up with irritable bowel syndrome. Is the onyl solution just cutting out the usual foods and taking a pro-biotic?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There are certain medication that will alleviate your symptoms but you will have to consult your GP, in order to get a prescription. Remember to eat at least four balanced meals and to regularly exercise, as this will also lessen your symptoms and relief your stress levels.

Kind regards