Posted by: candy | 2008-12-18

what to day..... to get my name back

Im so hurt and broken... I broke up with my bf recently because he was so jealouse, and always accuse me of sleeping around.... a man could not look at me than i have an affair..... it became so bad that we had a horrible breakup..... i really tried everything to make him see otherwise but he did not..... then just after i left him i found him the next day with another woman wich suddenly became his girlfriend in the first week wee broke up..... its the big news now cause he' s telling the whole world...... i was hurt and upset, because i realized now he was standing behind the door, yet he still believes im wrong and not him..... now he' s telling me how bad hore i was ...... wount be surprise he' s telling this to the whole world and he also compares me to the new woman saying she is better than me,,,,, i dnt know for what reason, but i feel my name is dirty all over the street,,,,,, can someone pls help me to how to deal with this,,,,, i dnt even feel like going out anymore,,,,, cause whre i go he is there with the new girl, not that i care, but now when he see me or he' s friends see me with another men ,,,, they feel i do it to spite him and that i dnt respect myself, yet i believe i have the right to move on just like him

YOu haven't broken up with him, if you're still aware of what he does and who he does it with, and if you still allow this to bother you. Break up --- then who cares what he does, thinks or says ? He only has the power and importance you choose to give him. GO out with different people, and to different places.

Posted by: Um | 2008-12-18

The people who know you won' t entertain his stories and those who choose to believe it - you don' t need.

Reply to Um
Posted by: Lolo | 2008-12-18

Like CS has just mensioned, look at your self in the mirror and say one thing "  i am beatiful" , get your power back girl, go out with different people to different places, do evrything that makes you happy.

there is a lot of fish in the see and believe me when i say you don' t have to look for them they will come to you!

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Candy | 2008-12-18

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-12-18

Move on girl, his scum, his insecure and making sure you are wherever he is to show off the new g/f but deep down he is hurting because he knows his lost a good thing.
If he got a g/f a week later that tells you his been having lots and pinning his infedility on you.
His not worth it, don' t hide, go out there and lift your head up high, because you a better person than him and you know you weren' t at fault.....that woman his got must be soooo desperate to even sit in the same room as you knowing you were his g/f.
You don' t need someone that disrepects you hon, take no notice of what is said and him and he' ll soon get the message and so will his no good friends.All the best now.

Reply to Nozi