Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-07-22

What the Hell is going on lately

I want credit but WONT pay what I owe......

I want to be a rich lazy cow but DON' T want to work for it..........

What' s going on with the younger generation these days, they all turning into greedy money grubbing lazy losers!

*rant over*

Kids seem to easily to learn to proclaim their Wants, not to understand their needs, to be taught to claim Rights, but not to recognize any Responsibilities

Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-07-23

I was just ranting Kiddeo - dont mind me. Good on your for being financially independent and stable. You know the rich have a whole other set of problems... think I would rather stick to be " poor"  and happy.

Reply to CTMOM
Posted by: Kiddeo | 2009-07-22

If you are referring to that I wana be a rich bitch post, I know what you mean but we' re not aaaaalllll like that (although most are). I' m 22 years old, pay off my own credit card, pay my own rent, bought my car myself.... We' re far and few but live in the hope that the kids coming out of school are more responsible.

Reply to Kiddeo
Posted by: hehehe | 2009-07-22

time to cull the herd and start the cycle all over again

Reply to hehehe