Question
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/14

What the hec

Hi. My mom stays with me an my boyfriend in the very same house. We are not alone very often. So yesterday my mom went to visit other people and slept over. So I was thinking good time for some romans. But no, he would rather go to bed and sleep!!?? Why is it that he always have the final say when we will have sex? Today he does not understand that I am feeling hurt and irritated. This is not the first time it happens. Whenever we have some alone time he would rather just do his own thing and go to bed early to sleep. Am I being selfish?
I do not believe in witholding sex as panishment but I am really very tempted.

OUCH! If you have the answer to that question, phone me. Men always brag /complain about their unfulfilled needs, but I am sure they have more head aches than women - especially when it suits them! Do not punish him, rather discuss with him how it makes you feel and then give a very good time with the promise that next time, when you are alone, it can only get better! Living with Mom is a bit of a passion killer, but a socio-economic reality. Deidre - SASHA

13
Posted by: lindy | 2012/06/23

Guys...guys....guys lets be honest and face the reality there`s no guy who`ll ever say he does not want sex I`m sorry dear but I think he`s cheating,it`s just the matter of time till you find out.

Reply to lindy

@ Hestia - thank you too. I agree not easy at all.

Posted by: Hetia | 2012/06/15

@ Anon: thank you. I sure hope it will. Good luck with your wive too. It is not an easy situation.

Reply to Hetia

Hope all works out for you and it only gets better

Posted by: Ben | 2012/06/14

SHAME...EVERYONE HERE IS SEX ADDICTS...

NOT GETTING ENOUGH NOW?

whahahahahahahahahaha

This world will be better without sex....

Reply to Ben

Thanks and sorry for the speeling mistake. I will say it again he is a very lucky guy to have someone like you. I can realte to what you are saying about feeling unwanted and unappreciated. You go through so much just to be " ignored" . I did post on one of the below questions posted on the forum - although i assist with the household chores, cooking, buying her whatever she wants and providing for her - she refuses me sex. In a way i can relate to what you are going through. I think may you should first have a chat to him and if things dont change then i am sorry to say this but i agree you should may rethink/ reconsider the relationship before you take a bigger step in your relationship with him. You dont want to be married - maybe with kids - having these problems or maybe even considering cheating because he is not meet your needs/ expectations.

Posted by: Steve | 2012/06/14

Hi Hestia,

What''s your private e-mail?

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/14

Anon, no need to apologies. I am 34 and he is 36. we are dating for 1 year and living together for 5 months. I really like being intimate with him. It just makes me feel unwanted and unhappy. Everytime I know we are going to be alone I go to alot of trouble. Extra nice dinner, making sure I am dressed sexy and giving him extra lots of attention. Giving him either a head or feet rub. I don''t know what I can do MORE. IF this is how our relationship is after dating such a short time how will it be later? I do not want to be in a relantionship (married) without sex.

Reply to Hestia

Apology for assuming he is having an affair.

He is avry lucky guy to have a women like you. My wife only gives me sex once in 2 months, although we have no one to disturb us. I agree it could be the thrill of been caught. if i may ask, how old are you guys? how long have you been living together and dating?

Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/14

@ Anon. I don''t think he is getting it elsewhere. it feels to me that he want to dictate when we will have and if we will have. And normally we have sex up to 3 times a week. However if we do get the oppurtunity to think " outside of the box"  he is just full of excuses.???? If it happens that we will be alone the whole week we will not have sex. Maybe he needs the thrill of being caught?

Reply to Hestia

He may be getting it elsewhere

Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/14

Reply to sexologist