Posted by: DLS | 2009-01-12

What the...?!

I used to have very regular and heavy periods and we used only condoms as contraceptive. In Dec we tried for baby no 2 and had unprotected sex from the 20th. My period is late and I only had spotting for half a day after my period was late for 13 days. I have all the same ' symptomsd'  as with my first pregnancy and ' feel'  pregnant yet the bloodtest shows negative. The test done does not indicate how much of the pregnancy hormone is present and the result is just negative or positive. My case they estimate negative. Your opinion pleae.

If you were pregnant, the blood test would be positive by now. See your gynaecologist.

Posted by: d | 2009-01-12

Blood test are more reliable, so do one.

Reply to d